As experienced Massachusetts condominium attorneys, the Vetstein Law Group, P.C. has a wide range of experience navigating Massachusetts condominium developers, associations, unit owners and property managers through the complex labyrinth of Massachusetts condominium law.
We assist our Massachusetts condominium clients with:
• Condominium formation and conversion
• Condominium documents, rules, regulations, and amendments
• Unpaid common area fees, fine enforcement, and condominium lien proceedings
• Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lending regulation compliance and attorney opinion letters
• Management, vendor and third party contracts
• Representation of trustees/association in fiduciary claims and litigation
• Construction defect claims and litigation
• Building/Sanitary Code issues, zoning relief and permitting
In light of the huge influx of condominium units in Massachusetts and nationwide, it is no surprise that there has been a corresponding increase in legal problems and disputes surrounding Massachusetts condominiums. Condominium litigation in Massachusetts is on the rise, and can become particularly complex and difficult to manage without the assistance of an experienced Massachusetts condominium litigation attorney.
For more information about Massachusetts Condominium Law, click here to read our award winning Massachusetts Real Estate Law Blog.