Zoning, Permitting & Land Use
We are Massachusetts zoning and permitting attorneys with extensive experience in zoning and land use. We regularly appear before boards of selectmen, zoning boards of appeal (ZBA), planning boards, conservation commissions and other local agencies to obtain special permits, variances and other permits and licenses for businesses and real estate projects. Our founding partner, Richard Vetstein, offers a unique skill set into the permitting process, as he was a sitting member of the Sudbury Board of Appeals for many years.
As Massachusetts permit and variance attorneys, we also specialize in Massachusetts real estate litigation involving zoning and permit appeals to the Superior Court and beyond on behalf of applicants and abutters alike. Lastly, we have experience with wetlands and environmental matters before local conservation commissions and the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
• Controversial permitting and environmental matters for regional gasoline distributor in Chelmsford, Mass.
• Complex flammable storage permitting for national adhesive manufacturer before Middleton, Mass. regulators
• Special permit and variance applications before Boston Zoning Commission for condominium developer
• Liquor and entertainment licensing for restaurant clientele
• Appeals of special permits and variances in Massachusetts Superior and Appeals Court
• Represented restaurants in variance applications in Boston and other towns
• Represent individuals in special permit and variance applications in Framingham, Sudbury, Ashland, Hopkinton, Stoughton, Lynnfield, Woburn and other towns across Massachusetts.