Personal Injury Litigation
You have seen those 1-800 number personal injury advertisements on TV. That’s not us. We take on a limited number of pre-screened, select personal injury cases, mostly from our own existing clients and referrals from other attorneys who do not handle these types of cases. Rest assured, those who are negligent to our clients and their affected families and businesses will be held accountable, for both pain and suffering and lost earnings. We understand that personal injury litigation requires a unique level of tenacity, determination, and skill not found in other aspects of civil litigation. We know how to deal with the real decision makers – the insurance companies—in fact, we used to work for them as attorneys. We will keep you fully informed as to every development in the case and will do our very best to ensure that you get the best possible result. Our attorneys have successfully litigated and resolved cases involving car accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, construction accidents, dog bites, and civil rights violations.
• Representation of 11-year old minor who was seriously bitten and injured by unlicensed, unvaccinated 90lb. Boxer dog
• Representation of driver and passenger who were seriously injured when drunk driver rear ended them in Cape Cod
• Substantial six figure settlement from transit authority for business owner who suffered full thickness rotator cuff tear in fall at construction site
• Six figure settlement for woman who fractured wrist in car accident
• Substantial settlement for victim of illegal strip search by Boston police